Sunday, October 01, 2006

The King of Chicago

Just watched the bears score a lot of points against the defending NFC super bowl representatives; that was fun. Long passes, to obvious receivers, who catch the ball, Frankly I don't know if Chicago is ready, but i'm sure that we'll all appreciate it in time.

Well I survived my trip to Arizona, which is very hot even in late september and managed to have a very nice dinner with my cousin and her husband. Her 16 month old son was also there but was hanging out with the wait staff for most of the meal.

Got back to Chicago and played fall league on 2 bad hammies. Was fortunate to surivive RR's throws to me with nothing worse than a popped out lense and a sore jaw. Though of course I can't be mad at RR, he's the only confirmed reader of this space that I've had in the past month or so. Got to hang out a bit with RT over the weekend, which was nice, although much of it was during a Lost marathon that I've begun, trying to become current on the show before it starts up again this week. I have 2 discs left to watch after watching 8 episodes in about 12 hrs. That was fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger jsa said...

I'm still reading...

10/01/2006  
Blogger Ian said...

Awww, muffin!

10/02/2006  
Blogger pbgipper said...

Sorry, JL. My bad. I'll do better next time.

10/02/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home