Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some random things:

Finally saw Ong Bak:Thai Warrior. I enjoyed parts of it immensely. It looked like he could have possibly done all/most the acrobatics sans wires, which if he did is incredible. I would highly recommend the movie for anyone who likes martial arts stuff.

Just reread Master and Commander. Love that book, parts of it are pretty dense with nautical explanations and such but I think is worth it. The books are surprisingly all very funny in addition to everything else you'd expect and so I don't think anyone who reads will be disappointed, for a second opinion ask mr cho.

And finally, don't feel like writing much tonight, I think that I will be back in chicago next saturday in the afternoon sometime, this plan is hinges on amtrak running on time, so of course I'll be thrilled if I'm only 1 hour later than expected. Not sure if I'll go to suburbs or southside first but any who read this can expect me at dinner club that monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home